Our Purpose Is Education Donate Here
We offer three types of education and training programs delivered via the internet. Be sure to sign up for our e_news as additional classes and events are offered regularly.
Public Education on innovative topics offered at no charge- View links to Past Events Here
2. 2013 Date Specific Online Professional Training and Education Events
April 23: Judd Sundine - Bilogical Treatment Options For Lagoons
May 13, 14, 15: POSTPONED All day class on identification of filamentous bacteria
3. 13 Continuing Septage Education classes have been approved by MDEQ for 'on demand' delivery, in real time, via the web and telephone. Correct answers of 75% will be the passing minimum plus there will be a written assignment for each component.
Each class is uniformly priced at $50 per class per attendee. $40 per class with proof of membership in Michigan Septic Tank Association- with the exception of this 1.5 hour Sealants Class.
Seals, Sealants, Mastics and Boots
for precast tank installation
1.5 CSE credit for MI
Fee: $75 - Contact us for information on how to receive certification.
These classes may qualify for certification in other state jurisdictions. Please contact your local regulatory agency to confirm before contacting us.
Recordings available here for:
- A Regulators Guide to Subsurface Drip Dispersal (SDD) Systems. Presenter: Rodney Ruskin. CEO Geoflow, Inc. Please email us for a copy of the supplemental resources for each presentation.
Part One: September 11, 2012: The Regulators Guide to Assessing the Site Plan
Part Two: September 12, 2012: The Regulators Guide to Assessing the Site During Installation
Part Three: September 13, 2012: The Regulators Guide to Assessing the Site O&M Plan
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION: may be made via secure online billing using all major credit cards, or by check made payable to ‘Wastewater Education 501(c)3’ and mailed to PO Box 792, Traverse City, MI 49685-0792.
For more information please contact Dendra J. Best 231 233 1806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to sign up for our e_news as additional classes will be offered soon.
This is your opportunity to meet and discuss cutting edge wastewater technology options with leaders in this field.
Whether your interest is personal, professional or on behalf of your community or local government - there will be something of value and interest for you.
Throughout 2013 we will be hosting wide ranging and comprehensive online, distance learning education lectures, seminars, meetings, public education events and professional training and certification couses. Be sure to contact us if you would like to be a presenter or would like us to host an online event for your company, community or organization.
Please review the basic requirements for accessing our real-time, distance learning events here.
- Classes are available via the internet.
The format combines both web and real time communication, either via your telephone or your computer.
- A group of individuals may wish to share an internet feed at a single location, please contact us to make arrangements - the per attendee fee still applies if the attendee is seeking CEU credit.
- Continuing education credits may be awarded for successful completion of each segment.
- You will receive a CONFIRMATION of which courses you have registered and paid for. If you DO NOT receive a confirmation please contact us as soon as email@example.com OR call 231 233 1806
- If you are unable to attend you will be issued a credit to complete the course when it is repeated. If a course is postponed due to insufficient enrollment- a credit will be issued for use on the rescheduled date.
Our Purpose: To provide education which increases public awareness of the link between clean drinking water, safe recreational waters, environmentally sustainable surface and groundwater with watershed based, best management practises related to appropriate wastewater systems, technology, treatment and management.
Feel free to copy and paste our Support Decal to your own web site, Blog, Facebook Page or email and link it back here.
PO Box 792, Traverse City, MI 49695-0792 | Tel: 231 233 1806 | firstname.lastname@example.org ©2013