Secure online payment and Registration via PayPal
(payment can be made using VISA, MC, Discover, AmEx, Checking or PayPal)
Please note: Banners ship directly to you and shipping is an additional charge to be determined at time of order. We will contact you to let you know what this will be.
- See the MDEQ CSE class descriptions listed here.
Please call or email to set dates and times as these classes are delivered via the web at your convenience. Payment may then be made via PayPal using your credit card of choice or via check. Please tell us if you are a MSTA member as a discount applies.
- 001. 6 "Ps".......
- 002. Safety Procedures Part One of Two
- 003. Safety Procedures Part Two of Two
- 004. Assessing the site
- 005. Educating the property owner on best management and operation practices
- 006. Conventional systems
- 007. Servicing Advanced systems
- 008. Math and system calculations
- 009.Professional ethics, training and certification, legal and financial obligations
- 010. Marketing and Promotion
- 011. Check Lists, Inspections and Disclosure Forms
- 012. Holding Tanks, mounds, sand filters - at grade / above grade systems.
- 013. Seals, Sealants, Mastics and Boots Best Practices for precast tank installation.1.5 CSE credit for MI. Please watch the recording first then schedule an exam time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check Basic requirements for accessing our real-time, distance learning events
The format combines both web and real time communication, either via your telephone or your computer.
A group of individuals may wish to share an internet feed at a single location, please contact us to make arrangements - the per attendee fee still applies if the individual is seeking CEUs.
- Continuing education credits will be awarded for successful completion of each segment.
- We will email you TO CONFIRM WHICH CLASSES YOU HAVE REGISTERED AND PAID FOR
If you do NOT receive a confirmation please contact us email@example.com OR call 231 233 1806
All courses commence promptly at the stated time - you are required to be present at that time to receive continuing education credit.
The Anatomy of Quality Precast Concrete Septic Tanks Four Part Series underwritten by Concrete Sealants, Inc. Sam Lines MBA. Sales / Safety Engineer, Lean Coordinator Concrete Sealants, Inc. and Instructor for National Precast Concrete Association.
PRIVACY NOTICE: We do not store your credit card or payment information on any of our servers. We do not sell your personal information or share it with any other entity. The security of this transaction is verified by PayPal.
Should you experience any difficulties please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 231 233 1806.
Return To The Education Events Page
PURPOSE: To provide education which increases public awareness of the link between clean drinking water, safe recreational waters, environmentally sustainable surface and groundwater with watershed based, best management practises related to appropriate wastewater systems, technology, treatment and management.